I'm cc'ing back to the help list to keep a record of my mistakes...

I haven't yet worked with the MSP so don't take this as gospel.
Generally interrupts last until they are serviced, and the order
is system dependent, for which I have not seen any documentation.
So if a bunch of different things interrupt they will eventually
get attention. But if the processor is too slow, a second int
could come in from some repetitive process like a timer, and you
will miss the intervening events.

was that the question?
MS

Min Guo wrote:
Thanks. What happens if the same kind of interrupt are generated for
several times? I am not sure, if I understand correctly, MSP430 have a
register for each kind of interrupt. If more than one interrupts of
the same type are generated, will some be lost?