There's an example of reading PortC in:
   http://www.etantdonnes.com/Motes/AVR128timers.zip
MS

Caloy Diaz wrote:
Hi, may I ask if any of you know how to read a whole port of the Atmel
microcontroller in Mica 2 with just one instruction? All I could read
now is just one pin at a time, say TOSH_READ_INT0_PIN();. I tried
"messing" with the avrhardware.h and hardware.nido.h files, but I get errors and the code doesn't work.

Other "port-wide" instructions would also help greatly (i.e. writing a
byte to an output port). I can't seem to figure them out :)

Thank you!

- Caloy

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20-> with Yahoo! FareChase.