The best example application is AntiTheft demo that came with TinyOS-2.x. For retrieving different sensors readings, you will need to check on the MoteIV support page. There you can find excellence NesC codes for getting access to sensors and interpreting sensor readings.

regards;

Peizhao

Hassan Naqvi wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to port my application of sensing Hunidity, temperaure and PAR light and send it to the radio to TinyOS 2.0 I am getting problem in it. Any body could help me in this regard. If possible please send me some example application. Regards, -Hassan