I have two tmote sky(s) (Telosb) and I also have a problem.
I have installed tinyos in windows and when I type make tmote and then motelist
it is ok, but when I try to run Trawler I have errors
when I Type :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:tmote java com.trawler.Trawler
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com/moteiv/trawler/Trawler

I think I have a problem with java environment variables but I don't know how
to resolve this problem !! can someone help me please ?
Thank you.