Nice...

Platform: MacOS X (Tiger)
TinyOS version: 2.x
Programmer: MIB400
Device(s): Mica2, MicaZ
Sensor board: MTS 300, MTS310

Btw, I have written a short tutorial on tinyos, basically covering the
problems I had when trying to set up a wsn. Can I post the link here
so as to submit it to judgment and critic? I would really appreaciate
some feedback to improve it; there are surely many wrong/incompelte
things there...

2007/8/10, Michael Schippling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Much too practical and useful. I don't see how it could catch on...
> MS
>
> Platform: WinXP/Cygwin
> TinyOS version: 1.x, Boomerang
> Programmer: MIB510
> Device(s): Mica2, MicaZ, Tmote
> Sensor board: homebrew
>
> Siirtola Harri wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could it be a good idea to make a signature that contains complete
> > platform and version info, and always use it when posting to this list?
> > Getting a reply like "what platform/version are you using?" is quite
> > common these days. It would also save many words of describing your
> > setup, in case you remember to do it ;)
> >
> > Most of us use several devices/programmers, so one could either edit the
> > sig after writing the email or create different sigs for various
> > combinations. This is quite easy with email programs. Any comments?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >       Harri

"The truth shall set you free"