----- Message transféré ----
De : mejda chouaieb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : Urs Hunkeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 21 Août 2007, 11h47mn 19s
Objet : Re : Re : Re : Re : [Tinyos-help] Exception in thread "main" !!!!

Hi,
I Navigated to the
"\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Development Kit\1.5.0_11\"
branch and I double-clicked on JavaHome. Then I Double clicked on REG_SZ and I
changed the value to “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_11”, But I still have the
same problem !!
Thank You.