Hi ,
 We are running some throughput simulations on TOSSIM 2.0.2 that we
installed from the TinyOS website. In the simulation we have a single
receiver and two senders. The topology is such that all nodes can hear each
other. In the simulation the senders continuously send packets to the
receiver by posting a send task the minute sendDone is returned.

The throughput values that we are getting are quite believable (~300
pkts/sec), however the simulation is quite slow. For a 5 second simulation
it takes close to an hour to complete. Could this be due to the new noise
model being used ? We are using the complete meyers-heavy.txt file for
generating the noise model.

Thanks,
Avinash

--