What do you mean by "If wrong, do I have to use another code in order
to rerun posted task ?".  I assume your question is really whether you
will have to repost the task yourself if for some reason the posting
fails.  In TinyOS-1.x there is a limited size on the task queue, so
the possibility exists that you may need to check for failures when
posting a task so that you can try and repost them later.  In
contrats, in TinyOS-2.x every task has a reserved slot in the task
queue.  This provides a guarantee that posting a task will only fail
if you have already posted it and it has not started running yet.  You
can always repost it in the body of the task itself though in case you
would like it to be placed back into the task queue for some reason.

Kevin

On 8/24/07, DAE HEE KIM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I want to know when posted task will be rerun ?
>
> What I know right now is as follows.
>
> 1) I have to define task function
>
> task void taskFunction() {
> // some code
> }
>
> 2) I have to post the task function
> post taskFunction()
>
> I know that System scheduler manage the posted task. Also,that the posted
> task will be run by system scheduler automatically.
> If wrong, do I have to use another code in order to rerun posted task ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> DaeHee Kim (Danny)
> Department of Computer Science, State University of NewYork at Binghamton.
> Cell Phone : 1-607-321-9574
> Address : 13-A Andrea Dr, Vestal, NY, 13850
> email-address : [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

~Kevin