Hi,

I used 2 different R (1ohm and 25ohm) with large delay between
sending/receiving packets (around 30s). Since there are spikes
(even in the sleep mode), I use oscilloscope's average value.

Thus, to get the whole current consumption, I measured the sleeping
current first (using 25ohm). Then I measured the send/receiving packets
part (using 1ohm). The total current consumption is the first measurement
added to the second.

I dont think that my way result in the exact current consumption. But at least
it gives me a figure of the power performance.

But I'm interested  to hear other way to measure (not simulate) this motes.

Any other suggestions ?

Regards,

-daniel