Hello, I'm a student and I'm using TinyOs2 in my project.
I do not know how to send float numbers in the "message_t". I need a
float field because
my application has to transmit a precise rational value.

I couldn't find better way to split the float in 2 int variables,but
the solution isn't working fine.

Do you have any solution for this problem?

I am using the following message payload struct:

            nx_struct{
               nx_int8 val;
               // here I want to have a float field
            }

I tried to search a solution but I didn't find neither docs or help in
the mailing list.

I tried nx_float but that does not exist.
Do you have suggestions?
Where could I find a detailed syntax/grammar for nesC?

Best Regards,
FF