Hi,    I'm really not quite sure how to use HPLPowerManagement on a MicaZ
platform in TinyOS 1.1.15.  Reading through the archives, I came across an
explanation by Joe Polastre who wrote: For HPLPowerManagement to work, an
application must callCC1000RadioC.StdControl.stop().    I have tried wiring my
StdControl (CCRadioControl) to RadioCRCPacket and tried calling
CCRadioControl.stop() before I enabled power management, but I can only send
the message once.  The results were similar when I tried wiring my StdControl
to CC2420RadioC too.   In my program, I tried calling CCRadioControl.stop() and
then calling CCRadioControl.start() 100ms prior to the mote using the radio to
send a message, after which it sleeps for about 900ms.  This should be done
periodically, but instead, it is done only once.    Your help would be very
much appreciated.  I have listed my code for the wiring below.  Please ignore
the FramerM and UART component for the moment as I'm trying to forward the mess!
 age from the base station to the serial port, but currently it's not
successful. configuration TestSleepC{}implementation{components Main,
TestSleepM, GenericComm,FramerM, UART, TimerC, LedsC, Photo,CC2420RadioC#ifdef
__AVR__, HPLPowerManagementM as PM#endif; #ifdef
__AVR__TestSleepM.PowerManagement -> PM;TestSleepM.Enable -> PM.Enable;#endif
Main.StdControl -> TimerC;Main.StdControl -> TestSleepM;TestSleepM.RadioControl
-> GenericComm.Control;TestSleepM.RadioControl ->
Photo.StdControl;TestSleepM.CCRadioControl ->
CC2420RadioC.StdControl;TestSleepM.Timer ->
TimerC.Timer[unique("Timer")];TestSleepM.SendBcn ->
GenericComm.SendMsg[AM_START];TestSleepM.SendLight ->
GenericComm.SendMsg[AM_SLEEP];TestSleepM.ReceiveBcn ->
GenericComm.ReceiveMsg[AM_START];TestSleepM.ReceiveLight ->
GenericComm.ReceiveMsg[AM_SLEEP];TestSleepM.Leds -> LedsC.Leds;TestSleepM.ADC
-> Photo;TestSleepM.UARTControl -> FramerM;TestSleepM.UARTSend ->
FramerM;TestSleepM.UARTReceive -> FramerM;FramerM.ByteCont!
 rol -> UART;FramerM.ByteComm -> UART;}    Once again, your help in thi

s matter would be very much appreciated. Regards,Azhar