Hi all,

i'm studying communication between micaz motes using the example
RadioCountToLeds.
I compiled the application for simulation using make micaz sim.
Then I write a python script to simulate the functionalities using
TOSSIM.
The output that appears is the following:
---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/RadioCountToLeds$ python test.py
  1   2   -54.0
  2   1   -55.0
  1   3   -60.0
  3   1   -60.0
  2   3   -64.0
  3   2   -64.0
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
---

As can you see, the packets are sent but no packet is received!!
I think this problem is caused by noone sendDone event.
In fact there isn't communication after one packet is sent by each mote
because the sendDone event doesn't occur.
How can i solve this problem?
The python script is the following (I copy it from
http://www.tinyos.net/dist-2.0.0/tinyos-2.0.0beta2/doc/html/tutorial/lesson11.html
 using only 2 motes):

from TOSSIM import *
import sys

t = Tossim([])
r = t.radio()
f = open("topo.txt", "r")

lines = f.readlines()
for line in lines:
  s = line.split()
  if (len(s) > 0):
    #print " ", s[0], " ", s[1], " ", s[2];
    r.add(int(s[0]), int(s[1]), float(s[2]))

t.addChannel("RadioCountToLedsC", sys.stdout)
t.addChannel("Boot", sys.stdout)

t.getNode(1).bootAtTime(100001);
t.getNode(2).bootAtTime(800008);

r.setNoise(1,-100.0,5.0)