Ah, so the LowPowerSensing application is fairly new and is only
available via cvs.

You can check it out as follows

cd $TOSROOT/apps/tutorials
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/tinyos login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/tinyos
co -P -d LowPowerSensing tinyos-2.x/apps/tutorials/LowPowerSensing

Just hit enter when prompted for a CVS password. You do not need to enter one.

Kevin

--
~Kevin