Amartya
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chan
kenniel
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:53 PM
To: tinyos forum
Subject: [Tinyos-help] How to call functions in other nesC file

Dear all,

I have encountered such a problem, suppose I have a nesC file Forwarder.nc,
there's a function called sendMsg(data) in Forwarder.nc,
and what I want this file is able to make it as a tool to forward message,
such that people can send message by using it.
However, I don't know how to call the sendMsg function that is from
Forwarder.nc file in another file like say client.nc.
So could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks for you guys time for reading it. Any  answers or suggestions would
be more appreciated .

--
Best wishes,
Kenneth Chan