Thank you all,

I think the transmission distance is also deeply effected by the
environment. I use the same mica2 433MHz at the other places, I got about
60m, and for 900MHz mica2, I got 25m, but when I put everything to that
site, the distance reduced to 30 m and 10 m respectively. I think that is
because the grass, the tree and river absorb the signal and made it harder
to listen to each other. I never use micaz before, is 2.4GHz has less
inference from the environment?  I think I definitely need use a high gain
antenna, but should I move to 2.4G micaz or stay with mica2? Thank you
again, and I will let you know the testing results.

Tony