Most likely you have not calculated the CRC correctly...
danielw just sent a message about how to do this in T2:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2007-September/028109.html
MS

Roberto wrote:
I forgot an important (in my opinion) detail:
at the mica side, I would like recevie packet send by serial port (UART) using these followuing statements:

event message_t *UartReceive.receive[am_id_t id](message_t *msg, void *payload, uint8_t len) {...}

Help me, please