Hi all!

I'm developing an application for storing the data adquisition of a WSN. The
programming language is java, so i need to use MIG application. I have made
a program that reads messages from serial forwarder in port 9001; the code
for initialize the object moteIF is the next:

MoteIF mote = new MoteIF();
mote.registerListener(new LogMsg(), this);

On this way my program run correctly and i can read every message sends by
the WSN.

I have the next problem: i want to configure my program for listenning
serial forwarder on another TCP port, for example 10000. How can i do it? I
had thought on using the next code:

PhoenixSource source =
BuildSource.makePhoenix(BuildSource.makeSF("serial@/dev/ttyS0:57600",
10000), PrintStreamMessenger.err);
source.start();
MoteIF mote = new MoteIF(source);

When i execute this code, i have an error and i don't know where is the
problem. What can i do?

Thanks!!

--
José Manuel Sánchez-Matamoros Pérez