Check the installation and instructions for javacomm.
I believe it's part of the full T2 install and probably
gets put in tinyos.../tools. It's the interface between
Java and the serial ports. You should be able to google
info about "tinyos-tools" and "tos-install-jni".

MS

sergio mena doce wrote:
Doing tutorial 4 I've tried to run java Listen by typing:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/BaseStation$ java net.tinyos.tools.Listen -comm serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:telosb
              The toscomm JNI library was not found.
              Check that your tinyos-tools package is installed and try
              rerunning tos-install-jni.
              Aborting.

In addition,  a directory tinyos-2.x/tools has appeared misteriously.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.