The SimpleCmd demo app shows how to send messages from a PC and
receive them on a re-Mote. That may be sort of what you want...
MS

SS C wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to send my sensor data through my mote to another receiver. My sensor data is collected by my MDA320. Right now I programed my remote mote to let it get the mda sample and transmit it through RF. But I don't know how to write the code of the receiver. I just want an alarm application of the receiver. Could someone tell if there's such a sample code in tinyos? Any help will be appreciated!

Jessie