Hi guys,

I'm trying to port the code for the SBT80 sensor board (for Tmote Sky) from
tinyos-1.x to tinyos-2.x.

I 'm not an expert on hardware nor an Elec Eng.....so here goes my question.

On tinyos-1.x there is an interface ADCControl which had a bindPort function
for port re-map in the ADC portmap.

The code for tinyos-1.x would work like this:

  MobileNodeM.TEMP               -> ADCC.ADC[TOS_ADC_EXTERNAL_ADC3_PORT];
And then bind the port by:
call ADCControl.bindPort(TOS_ADC_EXTERNAL_ADC3_PORT,
TOSH_ACTUAL_ADC_EXTERNAL_ADC3_PORT);

By reading the TEPs (101 and 109) I gather that I have to undefine #define
P6PIN_AUTO_CONFIGURE in Msp430Adc12.h - but how and where do I do the port
re-map for the ADC ports? I think I need a config of type
msp430adc12_channel_config_t. But not sure....

Any help and/or advice will be appreciated, as I'm kinda lost...

Thanks
Angela