Hi all,

I've  modified multihopOscilloscope application which uses CTP,
and I've installed this application on 5 nodes,where the node with id 0
is the root.

Actually I try to  get the ETX  for each node by calling CtpInfo.getEtx,
it returns Success but it puts zero for all the  ETX  values for all the nodes.

I even try to place the nodes in far distances but there is no change.

I've also tried to check the other commands of the CTP info like
CtpInfo.numNeighbors() which returns the correct value i.e in this case
4.

I know that zero is the  best ETX value.But I don't think it's noprmal
Any ideas?
RGDS,
B.