----- Message d'origine ----
De : Amit Pendharkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : mejda chouaieb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Envoyé le : Lundi, 29 Octobre 2007, 23h10mn 22s
Objet : Re: Re : [Tinyos-help] Urgent!! Help on msp430 needed!!!

Hi,

Well, I have not used jennic. Do you have gcc available for jennic?

I can at the most give you some pointers. See
http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/lesson10.html It talks about
.platform file & its contents.

Next you may contact jennic technical support, they might be able to help you.

Logic tells me to replace msp430 with JN5139. But dont count me on this.

See if it works. I am interested to know how you are doing the porting.

Amit