Hello,

Sorry for the previous incomplete subject name, but here is my question
again. During the development of a signal generator code on a Tmote Mini, I
am experiencing some problems with the settings for the DAC, DMA and Timer
components. I used the file TestDAC12DMAM.nc as an example to create my own
code to output a selection of different frequencies to the DAC output of the
Tmote Mini. This works all right for 50Hz (sine_period variable of 100), but
when using a higher frequency, such as 100 or 250Hz, the sinus generated and
read out by an oscilloscope (hardware device, not the oscilloscope app
supplied by moteiv), doesn't seem to be correct. After searching for a
period of several days on the internet, I conclude that there is very few
information about this particular subject. Is there any information
available about the DAC, DMA and the use of TimerExclusive together? The
nesdoc documentation is incomplete so not an option. I would really
appreciate the fact if someone could supply this information. Thanks in
advance!

j.kloosterman