I suppose you could get around this manually for now by using LPL's
setRxSleepInterval(0) just before transmitting the 2nd packet i.e. control
the "preamble"/packetised wake-up for successive tranmissions externally to
LPL. For no_ACK LPL:

setRxSleepInterval(500)
send pkt 1
[wait for senddone]
setRxSleepInterval(0)
send pkt 2
[etc]

Cheers,
-Ben

> You're correct in assuming that a more efficient method for
> the "NoAck"
> version is for it to realize that because it just delivered a
> packet to a
> node, it should send the next packet with no packetized wake-up
> transmission. I'll ensure this gets documented.

the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.