Hi all,

I'm using Crossbow's MDA320 as my sensor and trying to modify the
code"XMDA320" with "SenseToLeds" code so this code can send signals to
toggle my LED at the receiver mote. Then the receiver mote will receive the
toggling signal by "RfmToLeds". But when I'm compiling it, I don't know
which sensor nc code I should use as my sensor. In the tutorial code they
use "DemoSensorC" as sensor which is a photo sensor. But in my case, what
should I use to define MDA320? Anyone who has similar situations? Thanks,

Jessie