Hi,

I'm trying to run some power measurements of motes running CTP collection with and without LPL enabled (on the MicaZ). However, I don't seem to see any difference. In this picture - http://buzzing.cs.berkeley.edu/~xjiang/webfiles/NOLPLvsLPL.png , the left is without LPL and the right is with. The lines with positive slopes are energies and the flat ones are powers, of four different motes.

Does anyone know if I need to do anything other than including "LOW_POWER_LISTENING" in the CFLAGS in the Makefile to enable LPL? Also has anyone had any experiences with LPL on MicaZs?

Thanks!
-Fred