Hi,

  The source code for Boomerang is now available in the TinyOS 1.x
contrib directory.  Although Moteiv has ceased active development on
this code base, we encourage the community to make any changes,
modifications, additions, or deletions that you want.  You can also
import any of the source, such as the Tmote Invent libraries, back
into TinyOS proper (either 1.x or 2.x).  We encourage any and all
participation and hope that TinyOS users find it valuable to have the
Boomerang source included as part of the TinyOS project.

  You can browse the source at:
http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/tinyos/tinyos-1.x/contrib/boomerang/

Best,
-Joe