Hi!

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, David Valencia wrote:

I need to do some simulation work and I needed to be able to simulate the
CC2420 radio stack.  I know currently that this radio stack has not been
implemented under TOSSIM.

I have a partial port which includes hardware acks, the packet link interface and the unique generation and filtering of DSN. From my point of view the only big missing is the LPL. Is this enough for what you need?

--
Razvan ME

If anybody could suggest some reading material on implementing a radio
stack I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

David Valencia

--
Development environment:  CYGWIN
Platform:  TelosB (tinyos-2.x:  cvs distribution)