Hi All,

For some reason my motes are having a hard time going to AMSend.sendDone()
after calling the command AMSend.send().  This makes no sense because I
think AMSend.sendDone() is called at the end of AMSend.send().
Do you think that this has anything to do with hardware unreliability or
batteries that are running slightly low?

Also, if it has to do with unreliability, how can I make sending/receiving
packets more reliable?  Any quick suggestions, if possible, would be
appreciated.

Here are some details about my project, in case they contribute to my
problem:
I am trying to implement a network of 6 or so motes.  Part of my algorithm
includes having the five nodes turn their radios off periodically.  While
their radios are on, these five of the nodes must exchange messages with the
sixth node, whose radio is always on.

Nicole