> However the point is that many software errors can cause big problems,
> running out of memory, running off the end of buffers, overwriting
> pointers, etc...Make sure your code doesn't do something silly after
> 2000 iterations.

OK, I'll do that. I do have a circular queue. It should have guards against
that, but perhaps there's a problem. I've been monitoring its size. I don't
think it's memory because the problem is not iteration dependent. I made
it sound that way I suppose. It's more probabilistic. Some times it happens
much earlier than 2000. Some times it's more like 3000. It's just that the
mean location is around 2000. So with each iteration, there's some
probability it will happen, whatever it is.

The problem does not exist if I do not use the watchdog timer. So the
watchdog must have some resource that it has to share with the
application (or components the application is using). I wonder if it's the
timer. So I guess this question is really, do you have any clue what the
watchdog would be accessing that my application should be careful with?

Thanks,
Jared