From: Jeongyeup Paek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: KURT PETERS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Making heads or tails of TEPs113, 111, and actualcode
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:23:33 -0800
ARM... for stargate.
download arm-linux-gcc package
and substitute gcc with arm-linux-gcc in the Makefile.

Oh... that one byte... 00
Yes... it seems that that one byte does come to sflisten.
Look at prettylisten.c to see how to strip that one byte.

Thanks

- jpaek

KURT PETERS wrote:
OK, any hints on how you modified the makefile in the C SDK to compile for the ARM in the stargate?

Also, following along with my other thoughts:
is the statement in TEP113 para. 3.4: "SerialDispatcherC places a one-byte header, the packet format identifier, on the packets sent and received through SerialP." no longer accurate, since the type's now contained in AMPacket.type? I didn't notice this preceding value in my raw output, unless it's the: "D = Packet format dispatch byte: SerialDispatcherC". Lesson 4 can't possibly be right unless the java code adds that preceding 00 and strips P & D???????. Of course, I don't know since I'm running the stargate and can't really do that lesson.

Also, perhaps the title of 3.6 should be "frame format" or "protocol format" if it's truly "frame stuff".
Regards,
Kurt