Hi,

Could you use command in cygwin of export or tos-check-env to check your PATH setting?

Weiping

Ittipong Khemapech wrote:
Dear all,

This may be a stupid question to most of you. I have some problems with the PATH setting.

Now my PATH is set to '/opt/msp430/bin:$PATH' in order to enable the msp430 related commands.

However, I can't compile the TestSerial application (javac not found). I have found from the archives that I should set PATH to 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\' where the java.exe is located.

So, how can I set PATH to enable both msp430 and java?

I am using TinyOS 2.0.2, cygwin and Tmote Sky.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best wishes,
Ittipong