Hi,

I'm wondering if we can display sent packets in TOSSIM (tinyos2.0).
I'm more familiar with TOSSIM in TinyOS1.x. So basically we did
export DBG=am in order to see sent packets. How can we do something
like this in Tossim 2?

One more question to the tutorial lesson 11, I've tried to inject a packet.
It works fine. I include some codes in BlinkToRadio to sent a reply packet
(broadcast), directly in Receive.receive. This works so fine when I test
with
the motes. But in Tossim this doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong here? Do I have to use a script (python) to
inject packets or I can do that as well in nesC codes just like what I did
in Tossim 1.x?

Thanks,
Nuenoi