Hi,

During the development of a signal generator, created for the Tmote Mini
(based on the TestDAC code of tinyos-1.x), I experience the program on the
TMote to crash (Leds off, no response) when I generate a sinus for a longer
period of time. At a frequency of 100 or 250Hz, the mote will only generate
a sinus for about 1 to 2 minutes, and it then will stop working when I try
to set it to another, lower frequency on my pc. Every time I switch between
a frequency (2, 10, 20, 50, 100 or 250Hz), I set sine_period to another
value (e.g sine_period = 500 => 2Hz, sine_period = 20 => 50Hz) and call
StdControl.stop() and StdControl.start().Has anyone experienced problems
like mine? The problem might be that the array, which is used to create an
analog signal is read out too fast. I would really appreciate if someone
could send me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Jurgen Kloosterman