Any help/hint please ? Basically we are looking for estimation of Packet
error rate/bit error rate. We have some open loop models. It will be good if
we are being guided on closed loop formulas. I just checked the code in
TOSSIM, there are few interfaces for strength but I dont know how to call
them. It returns 0 value.

Thanks,
Vijayant