Sir:

I have tried the TSR and PAR and I have activated it and used it. But I have
problem in using the Temperature and Humidity sensor of the TelosB. Can you
help me how could I change the code of the Oscilloscope.nc so that the temp
sensor could be used? I have read that the temperature sensor is not in the ADC
port so I think this is the problem why it will not work in the tinyos 1.1.11.
Because when using the TSR and PAR, changing the Sensor.ADC could make it work.
Please suggest. Thank you. By the way, I used two telosB to transmit using the
OscilloscopeRF.nc to a receiver with TOSBase.nc installed. Hope that someone
could help me. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Richard