Hi,

So do I understand this correctly, that you are trying to implement a
new platform? I cannot really help you there, but other people on the
list might. We would need to know the processor that your platform uses
and what compiler you intend to use for your platform.

If the Null application doesn't compile, it doesn't make sense to try to
compile the Blink application. Essentially the Null application is meant
to verify the setup of your system. Once this works you can try the
Blink application to check that the most basic user interface elements
(e.g., the LEDs) work as intended, as this will be immensely helpful to
debug your platform definition if other things should not work.

Cheers,
Urs