In my humble, humbling, and limited experience with academically
driven software, upgrading to the new-improved version of something
generally exposes one to the Latest Software Engineering Paradigms,
since such software is generally developed by grad-students who
need thesis topics, without actually providing much in the way of
functionality to those of us who ply the trade without benefit
of publication opportunities...

So, aside from applying my rusty hermeneutic skills to the TEPS,
is there someplace I can find a good description of the advantages
of re-experiencing the TOS learning cliff under T2? I mean, if I
port my working systems to some-slightly-different-but-almost-
the-same--except-oh-yeah-we-forgot--that version, what's in it
for me and mine?

MS