I have been working on a project with a telos rev A for the last couple of
months. I have run into a brick wall recently. We are trying to read an
external accelerometer and send the raw date. That's it. The problem is that
I can read and send the x-axis no problem but I cannot seem to read all
three axis plus the 2axis gyroscope and send the data. I am using the
TELOSADC as an example but as I said I am stuck on one channel. I appreciate
the help. I have been through the contributed code and the archives but I
can't quite seem to find what I am looking for.

John A. Grimm

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:40 PM

<<John Signature.JPG>>