Hi!

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, J. Ryan Stinnett wrote:

Razvan Musaloiu-E. wrote:
Hi!

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, J. Ryan Stinnett wrote:

I'm working with Deluge in T2 on the micaz platform. Just recently, I've started using the MIB520 (USB programmer) instead of the MIB510 (serial programmer) with a serial to USB cable. However, injecting new images seems much slower than I remember. For example, after completing a recent injection, tos-deluge reported the speed to be 87 bytes / sec! Unfortunately, I don't have the old MIB510 with to do a comparison, but this seems much slower than it should be. Has anyone encountered problems like this before? What are typical image injection rates with Deluge for T2? For some additional info, I'm on Windows XP and I've checked the port settings for the COM ports, and they are set to 115200/8/None/1/None, which should be fine.

The speed that I get using the latest tree are these:
    MIB520: 1266.9931 bytes/s
    MIB510: 1267.0181 bytes/s

Those values seem much more reasonable. I'll keep working to isolate whatever the issue might be. Were you using Windows or Linux when you ran those tests?

I'm using Linux.

--
Razvan ME