Dear All,

In /tos/chips/msp430/adc12/README.txt we can read about the feature
that automatically switch the ADC connected pins between
peripheral (ADC) and digital IO mode before and after a conversion. In particular
you can read:

To disable this feature please comment out the
"ADC12_P6PIN_AUTO_CONFIGURE" macro in Msp430Adc12.h

Now, ADC12_P6PIN_AUTO_CONFIGURE is correctly defined in Msp430Adc12.h
but, in TinyOs 2.0.2 distribution and in Xubuntos in Msp430Adc12ImplP.nc where switching is carried out by means of select[Module|IO]Func() calls you read instead an ifdef P6PIN_AUTO_CONFIGURE. Hence, no functional switch is carried out on the ADC connected pins
ultimatelly leading to a very low input impedance expressed by ADC pins
that remain in the default IO low status.
Related correction made on these files solved my previously reported ADC low
input
impedance problems.
Can you confirm?

Regards,