any idea if installing xubuntos/vmware alongside an existing cygwin tos
setup (under XP) is likely to cause any problems with either install?
(sorry for hijack!)

chine_Image_in_VMware_Player

Kevin

On Jan 8, 2008 11:44 AM, nisha jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I had previously working version of TinyOS 1.0 and when I tried to upgrade
> faced losts of issues so I finally removed all the installation files
java,
> TinyOS 1.0 and Cygwin and started afresh.
>
> Now I am totally lost I am doing steps according to
>
> http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/install-tinyos.html
>
> but getting a strange error in step 2 installing Cygwin 2,3 steps
> a pop up window comes and provide following warning and doesn't go off
> --
>
> warning: moving directory "/usr/share/locale/cs/LC_TIME" out of the way
>
> Please let me know how to resolve this?
>

> Regd,
> Nisha

~Kevin

the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.