On Jan 9, 2008, at 7:05 AM, David wrote:

Hi. I'm using tinyos-2.x, as installed by the Ubuntu tinyos package ver 2.0.2.

My app uses both deluge, and does it's own config updates to flash.

Here is my volumes-stm25p.xml file:

<volume_table>
  <volume name="DELUGE0" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="DELUGE1" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="CONFIG"  size="131072"/>
</volume_table>

A few questions on the side as I get to my main point:

1) How can those sizes be so large? According to my specs for tmote
sky, there is only 48k flash, but each of the above slots are 64k.

It's the off-chip stm25p flash chip, not the on-board program memory.

I don't know the answers to your other questions.

Jonathan Hui wrote the stm25p drivers; he is the right person to ask. I'm not sure if he checks -help that regularly, so cc'ing him might be a good idea.

Phil