Hi,

I am using TinyOS 2 on MicaZ motes. My mote sends a radio message every
second which I would like to modify using the RadioBackoff interface.
Each request event is visualized by one LED:

        async event void RadioBackoff.requestInitialBackoff(message_t* msg){
                call Leds.led0Toggle(); //red LED
                call RadioBackoff.setInitialBackoff(320);
        }

        async event void RadioBackoff.requestCongestionBackoff(message_t* msg){
                call Leds.led1Toggle(); //green LED
                call RadioBackoff.setCongestionBackoff(640);
        }

        async event void RadioBackoff.requestCca(message_t* msg){
                call RadioBackoff.setCca(FALSE);
                call Leds.led2Toggle(); //yellow LED
        }

Unfortunately, only the red LED blinks. That means that the
CongestionBackoff and requestCca events are not triggered. What could be
the reason for this?

Best regards,

Hauke