Hey all,

Sender ----------------------------BaseStation---->PC

The sender sends a message,
The BaseStation timestamps the message by setting the arrival time to the
message. My problem is regarding to the Interface Timer.
I found that there's a command called Timer.getNow() which returns the system
current time. My problem is: How can I convert this time to a real time?
I thought that this time was like Syste.currentTimeMillis() funcion in Java...
How can I make this command useful to calculate TimeStamps?

I used this interface and the conversion into a double number is
disappointing...

thanks in advance