Hello,

  I am working with the Grid of 25x25 nodes in Tinyos 1.x. I need each node to
read a specific reading instead of having the reading returned by the ADC
component. As in case of c++ language or anyother we can make the node to read
from a specific position in the text file. So is there any quick way to read in
the motes the values from my input file (which contains the values specifying a
specific phenomena)

  As TinyViz, supports this, through the ADC plugin. Left-clicking on a mote
selects it; using the ADC panel, you can set the 10-bit value read from any of
the mote’s ADC ports. But the problem is doing it in tinyviz for each and every
node will be hard due to large number of nodes.

  Can anyone help me to how to handle this problem.

  regards

  Farhana