Dear all,

We would be very grateful if someone could provide us with a step by step
guidance of installing and starting the xserve and postgresql applications
on STARGATE.

Thanks a lot in advance

Kind Regards

MM

Mr Marios Milis

Project Manager, SignalGeneriX Ltd

Maximos Court, Block B

3rd Floor

Leontiou A

P.O.Box 51341

3504 Limassol

Cyprus

Telephone: +357 25870072

Fax:          +357 25870076

Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 <http://www.signalgenerix.com/> www.signalgenerix.com

This message and any files transmitted with this email are legally
privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom they
are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised, and any
disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this e-mail is prohibited
and may be unlawful. We will not under any circumstances have any
responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with any
unauthorised use of this e-mail. Please notify the sender if you have
received this in error.