Thanks David for your reply, but now I don't know then the difference
between call or not call setAutoAck.

If I send a packet requesting the ack using the requestAck(&myMsg)
comand, which means set the request flag in the FCF, I don't have to do
anything in the receiver to obtain an ack in the sender. The receiver
sends an ack automatically to the sender. So, what am i doing with this
command...sw or hw acks? Is then MDMCTRL0.AUTOACK enabled as default?

My understanding after reading the data sheet was:

- If MDMCTRL0.AUTOACK is not enabled: you have to check the request flag
and crc, if the flag is set and the crc valid, then you have to send the
ack. This meant for me SW acks.

- However, if autoack is enabled in the receiver, this mote sends the
ack automatically to the sender when the requested flag is set and crc
is valid.

Sorry for bother you again but I'm more confused now.