 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of  Giovanni
Abu-Aita
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 9:29  PM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject:  [Tinyos-help] net.tinyos.tools.Listen MIB600 No data is seen on
theDisplay

hello everybody,
I am running the Oscilloscope Application on the  mote that is connected to
MIB600.
I am trying to read the packets and display  them on the screen using
net.tinyos.tools.Listen but nothing seems to  appear on the screen. with MIB510
everything goes fine. with MIB600 I set the  value of MOTECOM:
export MOTECOM:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:10001 but still the  Listen gives me:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:10001: resynchronising........ and  stops there. anybody can
help in this.
P.S. :
1) I had this problem  before and I have changed the settings of the MIB600 by
browsing it: I set the  Speed of channel 1 to 115200 and the speed of channel 2
57600 and i made sure  the ports are 10001 and 10002 respectively. Fortunately
It worked. But now I  don;t know what I did wrong; I even restored to factory
settings  plus the  changes above but it did;t work.
2) I also tried the SerialForwarder but it  seemed it doesn't read the packets.

Any help??? Thanks in advance