I don't really like the idea of having two arbiters (one for ADC and
one for DAC) and in addition another one for RefVolt, because that
would force (some) clients to make two successful requests before they
can actually start their operations. We have never really discussed
this, but resource starvation is certainly an issue and one can easily
imagine the pitfalls here.

Jan